- Top-down messaging and focus: All production personnel are responsible for maintaining food safety.
- Development/implementation of single Standard Operating Procedure as basis for each facility’s food safety program.
- Centralized oversight of all facilities food safety practices/procedures.
- HACCP as essential program element to ensure product integrity.
- Each facility employs specially trained food safety managers that oversee Food Safety & QA.
- Employees take part in regular training and keep abreast of current and emerging issues, ensuring compliance to food safety standards.
- Compliance monitoring.