Quality is the first priority in every phase of our supply chain. From our proprietary high rebaudioside A yielding seeds through to our quality assurance systems and processes and quality control verification of our final products meeting or exceeding specifications. GLG has developed its processes and systems to be compliant with ISO9001 (2008), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points (HACCP). We have all our four facilities certified under HACCP, ISO9001 and GMP by SGS who is the world’s leading inspection, verification; testing and certification company. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of more than 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our Quality Control (QC) function is independent from Production Management at all our facilities which we see as critical to ensuring an independent verification of the production output. Each of our facilities is equipped with a lab run by our QC team to log, test and verify our products' specifications. Only after thorough testing and verification by QC is a GLG stevia product certified to be ready for shipment. Our quality assurance/quality control approach results in products of the highest quality in the industry.
Quality in our organization means:
- Proprietary stevia seeds with high rebaudioside A content that are disease resistant and are significantly larger than other stevia plants
- Batch to batch consistency of our products taste and purity
- Meeting or exceeding product specifications
- Highest purity products
- Adherence to employee and food safety throughout the processing and purification processes
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Independent of Production Management
- Traceability of our products from the field to the final product
- Rebpure RA97, GRN000329
- PureSTV95, GRN000348
- BlendSure, GRN000349
- Rebpure RA95, GRN000380
Our customers enjoy a consistent tasting product that meets or exceeds stated expectations every time they use our extracts in their production runs.